Friday, December 16, 2011

Shooting Star...


Yesterday night, Me, Fahmi and Shah, went to have our usual meeting sessions. But somehow tonight I felt that it would b very special and different. The sky was vast with millions of stars shining down on us. I felt as it’s going to be a good night. We were picnicking along the lake. It was around 11 when we got there. It was really dark except for the occasional street lamp post.

I brought along the ‘tikar’, bread, and water plus something that I have been saving for quite some time, ‘Hershey’s  Miniatures”. Actually I bought it a while ago at Bukit Kayu Hitam Duty Free Zone when I was there looking for our dance costume. Fahmi brought his insanely “Mandarins” and shah bought “Butterscotch” and soya drink. It’s sort of like a pot luck thing that we did together.

After scouting for the ideal place, we managed to find the spot near the lake. I lay out the ‘tikar’ and we had our usual talk together. We were talking while eating and then talking and munching again. Strangely enough I didn’t eat that much. I was more into looking at the stars above us. Just laying there and watching the vast sky really gave me the tranquillity that I really need yesterday. As we all lay there and looking at the stars, I was putting my legs up in the air and the suddenly me and Shah saw a shooting star. It happened in a split second and it was magical.

Shah shouted and asked me to make a wish. And so I closed my eyes and make a wish. “Please God, Let A choose me. I hope that I still have my ‘jodoh’ with A and hope we will be together despite what happen. I really need A in my life. And whatever it is, I will always be there for A..”
Then I felt a sense of calmness and slowly, the anguish and anger went away. Truthfully I really need A in my life. I really love A very much. I know A is The One for me. I never felt like this to anyone before and A is The One.

After the meeting, we kind of dozed off there. It was uncomfortable but strangely it was fun like always. I was sandwiched between Fahmi and Shah. It was really funny. We went back around 1.30a.m. It was really cool and hopefully my wish will come true. Amin..

*This is a piece that I wrote earlier during my varsity years in UUM. It's totally shocking and wonderful to read back what you have written before. Are you still the same person as you were when you wrote those stuff? Did anything change? Did you dare to take the leap that you were afraid to do so? Did your ambitions dreams come true? So much questions to answer. Reflecting back to the past is good. It helps you to grow, not making the same mistakes all over again, reinventing yourself to become a better servant to Him. Hopefully I change for the better. Aminn =)*

No comments: